This article is about the construction material. For other uses, see Plank (disambiguation).
|Released||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||A plank of wood!|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||242 coins (info)|
Creation[edit | edit source]
Members training Construction can bring logs to a sawmill to make planks at a cost of 100 coins each. Alternatively, the Lunar spell Plank Make can allow players to convert the logs to planks at a lower cost, but at the expense of runes.
|Completion of Lunar Diplomacy|
|Members||Ticks||5 (3s) [r 1]|
- Manual casting is 3 ticks, auto-casting is 5 ticks
Products[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Slayer I - 3 needed
- In Search of the Myreque - 6 needed
- Observatory Quest - 3 needed
- Mountain Daughter - 1 needed
- Royal Trouble - 1 needed, but can be obtained during quest
- Underground Pass - 1 needed, but can be obtained during quest
- The Great Brain Robbery - 18 needed
- Horror from the Deep - 2 needed, but can be obtained during quest
- In Aid of the Myreque - 11 needed
- Darkness of Hallowvale - 2 needed
- Daddy's Home - 10 needed, but can be obtained during quest
Item sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
Spawns[edit | edit source]
|Barbarian Outpost - north of the agility course||4||Maplink|
|Kebos Lowlands mine||2||Maplink|
|Ape Atoll - hut in south-western coast||2||Maplink|
|Wilderness - Graveyard of Shadows||5||Maplink|
|Fossil Island - Museum Camp||2||Maplink|
|Entrana - near the law altar entrance||2||Maplink|
|Crandor - crashed ship at the south-eastern coast. 3 require Telekinetic Grab.||5||Maplink|
|Wilderness - by Larran's small chest||2||Maplink|
|Miscellania and Etceteria Dungeon - up the lift||1||Maplink|
|Underground Pass - first level||1||Maplink|
Shop locations[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
|Razmire Builders Merchants.||Mort'ton||10||10m||1||0|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Plank spawns in the Wilderness are the only source for F2P players that have not started the Dragon Slayer I.
- F2P have no use of planks after the Dragon Slayer I quest, other than collecting and selling the item on GE.