Port Khazard is a port located south of Ardougne and north of Yanille. It is not visited often, except for chartering ships to other locations, and a few other things. It also has a bank chest and deposit box beside the docks.
- Ardougne cloak 1 or better offers teleports to Ardougne Monastery, which is northwest of Port Khazard.
Players can start the Fishing Trawler minigame here. Start it by talking to Murphy. He will also give you the sextant that is used for Treasure Trails.
In Port Khazard, there are two general stores. Besides the usual goods, they also sell the equipment that is used during the Fishing Trawler minigame, such as bailing buckets, or swamp paste.
Tindel Marchant is a character that can identify any rusty sword you find, for 100 coins each. They might end up being a sword such as a bronze dagger, a mithril sword, or a sword that he will buy.
In Khazard, you can charter a ship. Depending on where you want to go, the cost is different. You can go to many different ports all throughout the kingdoms. You can also buy a Spartan-themed helmet from any ship charterer.
- In Port Khazard, there are two houses that have a range for Cooking food.
- There are three anvils in east Port Khazard.
- In both east and south Khazard, there are mining spots. East has two tin and a mithril rock, and south has some iron, tin, and mithril.
The charter ships also have a dock in the harbour in Port Khazard. It provides rides to several other locations. After completing Cabin Fever, the charter ship fare is reduced by 50%. Wearing the ring of charos(a) also reduces the fare by 50%. These two bonuses can be stacked to reduce the cost to 25%.
* Since travel to and from Mos Le'Harmless requires Cabin Fever to be completed anyway, the cost is already halved.
|2 July 2015
|The bank deposit box found in Port Khazard has been joined by a bank chest.