|Release date||28 July 2003 (Update)|
|Also called||Port K|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||0|
|Main music||Fanfare 2|
|Teleportation||Khazard Teleport, Tele Group Khazard, Fishing Trawler|
|Location on World Map|
|Tree Gnome Village||←||Port Khazard||→||Karamja|
Port Khazard is a port located south of Ardougne and north of Yanille. It is not visited often, except for chartering ships to other locations, and a few other things. It also has a bank chest and deposit box beside the docks.
Travel[edit | edit source]
Fishing Trawler minigame[edit | edit source]
Fishing Trawler stores[edit | edit source]
Tindel Marchant[edit | edit source]
Chartering ships[edit | edit source]
In Khazard, you can charter a ship. Depending on where you want to go, the cost is different. You can go to many different ports all throughout the kingdoms. You can also buy a Spartan-themed helmet from any ship charterer.
Training spots[edit | edit source]
- In Port Khazard, there are two houses that have a range for Cooking food.
- There are three anvils in east Port Khazard.
- In both east and south Khazard, there are mining spots. East has two tin and a mithril rock, and south has some iron, tin, and mithril.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Fight Arena quest takes place in the Khazard Fight Arena to the west.
- Pirate Petes' subquest of the Recipe for Disaster quest. Go to Murphy to get your fishbowl made into a diving apparatus.
- The Great Brain Robbery. Talk to Murphy once or twice to get fishbowl helmet and/or diving apparatus if they were lost.
- One Small Favour, where Tindel Marchant, placed on the south-eastern docks, plays a part in the quest. He gives the player the iron oxide.