A portal is a form of transportation that enables players to teleport between two places. Unlike ordinary teleports, portals can only be used at a fixed location and they can be used an unlimited number of times.
Skills[edit | edit source]
Construction[edit | edit source]
- House portals take you to a player-owned house.
- Exit portals are the exit from a player-owned house.
- Portal Chambers contain up to three portals with 15 possible destinations: Lumbridge, Camelot (Seers' Village), Ardougne, Kharyrll (Canifis), Falador, Varrock, Yanille (Watchtower), Senntisten (Digsite), Marim, Lunar Isle, Great Kourend (Kourend Castle), Waterbirth Island, Annakarl (Demonic Ruins), Fishing Guild and the Troll Stronghold
Magic[edit | edit source]
There are three portals on the top floor of the Wizards' Guild.
- The East portal sends players to the Wizards' Tower south of Draynor Village.
- The South portal sends players to the Dark Wizards' Tower west of Falador.
- The West portal sends players to the Sorcerer's Tower south of Seers' Village.
Mining[edit | edit source]
- The Rune Essence mine has four exit portals.
Runecrafting[edit | edit source]
- The Abyss contains a portal to every Runecrafting altar.
- The mysterious ruins are portals to the Runecrafting altars.
Minigames[edit | edit source]
- Three portals in Castle Wars transport players to the waiting rooms. There are also two portals in the waiting rooms that allow for exit.
- The Pest Control minigame features four monster portals that players aim to destroy.
Random events[edit | edit source]
The following random events used to use portals as a way of exit.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- In Recruitment Drive, portals are used to proceed through rooms.
- Underneath Entrana, a one-way portal takes players into level 28 of the Wilderness.
Other[edit | edit source]
There are other portals scattered throughout RuneScape.