|Object ID||6282, 6551, 10733, 16686, 23093, 23095, 26646, 26738, 26739, 26740, 30173, 31961, 33037, 33443, 33444|
A portal is a form of transportation that enables players to teleport between two places. Unlike ordinary teleports, portals can only be used at a fixed location and they can be used an unlimited number of times.
Skills[edit | edit source]
Agility[edit | edit source]
Construction[edit | edit source]
- House portals take you to a player-owned house.
- Exit portals are the exit from a player-owned house.
- Portal Chambers contain up to three portals with 30 possible destinations listed on the Portal Chamber page.
- A portal nexus allows the player to store multiple teleports in a single piece of furniture. It can be built in a room also called portal nexus.
Magic[edit | edit source]
There are three portals on the top floor of the Wizards' Guild.
- The East portal sends players to the Wizards' Tower south of Draynor Village.
- The South portal sends players to the Dark Wizards' Tower west of Falador.
- The West portal sends players to the Sorcerer's Tower south of Seers' Village.
Mining[edit | edit source]
- The Rune Essence mine has four exit portals.
Runecrafting[edit | edit source]
- The Abyss contains a portal to every Runecrafting altar.
- The mysterious ruins are portals to the Runecrafting altars.
Minigames[edit | edit source]
- Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak Portals in the Castle Wars lobby transport players to the waiting rooms of the respective teams. There are also two exit portals in the waiting rooms that allow players to leave the waiting room.
- The Pest Control minigame features four monster portals that players aim to destroy.
- Puro Puro can be exited through a portal in the middle of the realm.
- Clan Wars can be exited through one of three coloured portals.
- The Trouble Brewing minigame can be left prematurely through a portal.
- A portal in Edgeville takes the player to the Soul Wars lobby.
Random events[edit | edit source]
The following random events used to use portals as a way of exit.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- In Recruitment Drive, portals are used to proceed through rooms.
- Underneath Entrana, a one-way portal takes players into level 28 of the Wilderness.
- During The Fremennik Trials, players have to navigate through a maze of portals made by Swensen the Navigator.
- In Recipe for Disaster, the final battle takes place behind a Portal (Recipe for Disaster).
- During Shadow of the Storm, a portal is used to enter the demon's lair.
- Each of the rooms in Recruitment Drive can be exited through a portal.
Other[edit | edit source]
There are other portals scattered throughout RuneScape.