|Released||24 April 2006 (Update)|
|Trailblazer region||Misthalin✓ Karamja✓ Asgarnia✓ Desert✓ Fremennik✓ Kandarin✓ Morytania✓ Tirannwn✓ Wilderness✓|
Postie Pete is a skull, and RuneScape's only known postman. He delivers all of the 'Postbag from the Hedge' letters to their destinations and ventures into whatever dangerous places he must to get there - although he can never be seen to do this in-game, preferring instead to pop up around Castle Wars, the Falador Party Room, Varrock Palace library, Ice Mountain, The Bandit Camp General Store in the Wilderness, and the Ardougne Zoo.
He can speak over 1,000 languages, including Wyvern, and when you encounter him he usually tells a rather weak joke. Before leaving the place he has spawned, he usually says 'Well, I should be heading off', a pun on his lacking of a torso.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Postie Pete can be found at:
- Castle Wars lobby
- Baxtorian Falls
- Ice Mountain summit near the Oracle
- Party Pete's Party Room
- Nearby Pirate Pete at Port Phasmatys
- Ardougne Zoo
- Varrock Palace library
- Eastern Keldagrim bar
- Bandit Camp (Wilderness)
- Slayer Tower (Nechraeyls)
- Ardougne Market
- Taverley Dungeon (near ladder)
- Underground Pass
- Motherlode Mine
- Stronghold of Security: Vault of War (Level 1)
- Wintertodt Camp
- Crabclaw Isle
- Mining Guild
- Tower of Life
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Postie Pete appears on one of the seven Postbag from the Hedge stamps.
- According to Baba Yaga, Postie Pete's Crafting level is 1, but with training can be increased to 2 and then eventually 3.