A pot is an item that can be used to hold a variety of liquids or powdery substances, such as flour. It is one of the most common items in all of RuneScape, so players will often simply drop them and buy new ones when needed, as they are very inexpensive.
Players can find them on various counters and tables through RuneScape, including the ground-floor kitchen in Lumbridge Castle. Alternatively, they can be made by forming soft clay on a potter's wheel, then firing the resulting unfired pot in a pottery oven.
An empty pot is the icon representing a general store on the RuneScape world map. Charter ships also sell a couple of pots.
It is worth noting Toothy's Pickaxes is right next to a bank chest, making this shop the best place to buy pots in bulk.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
- Ale yeast, a pot filled with yeast, used for brewing ales
- Bonemeal, a pot filled with crushed bones, used as one component needed to worship at the Ectofuntus
- Dynamite pot, a pot filled with volcanic sulphur, juniper charcoal, and saltpetre
- Pot of flour, a pot filled with flour, used in Cooking
- Pot of quicklime, a pot filled with quicklime, used in the Regicide quest
- Pot of vinegar, a pot filled with vinegar, used in the Rag and Bone Man quest
- Smouldering pot, a pot filled with weeds and lit with a tinderbox, used in the Ratcatchers quest