Priest in Peril/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to King Roald in the Varrock Palace.|
|Description||Recently contact has been lost with the temple to Saradomin on Misthalins' Eastern border. King Roald would be very interested to know what has caused this lack of communication, and seeks an adventurer willing to report back to him on the situation.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Speak to King Roald. (#1 on map)
- Bring a ranged or melee weapon for the next part, to kill the Temple Guardian.
- Magic attacks and the Dwarf Multicannon will not work.
- Head to the temple east of Varrock by the river. (#2 on map)
- Click on the large door.
- Climb down the trapdoor just to the north. (#3 on map)
- Kill the Temple Guardian. Magic attacks and the Dwarf Multicannon will not work. Players may safespot it by getting it stuck in the middle section of the room against the east wall and standing on the east wall one section north
- Go back up and attempt to enter the temple again and finish the dialogue. (#2 on map)
The vampyre[edit | edit source]
- Go back and speak to King Roald. (#1 on map)
- Take 25 unnoted pure or rune essence, a bucket, a weapon and 1 free inventory slot.
- As a low level, you may need to make more than two trips if you will be taking food, although the Monk can be safespotted over the pews using ranged or magic.
- Go back to the temple and open the door. Kill a level 30 Monk of Zamorak to obtain a golden key. (#2 on map)
- Climb up the stairs on the first floor and the ladder on the second floor to get to the top floor. Talk to Drezel.
- Go back to the trapdoor, climb down, and go through the first door. (#3 on map)
- Study the monuments until you find one with a key.
- Use the golden key on the monument.
- Use the bucket on the well in the middle of the monuments.
- Go back to the top floor of the temple where Drezel is located. (#2 on map)
- Use the Iron key on the jail door and open it.
- Talk to Drezel.
- Use the blessed bucket of water on the coffin.
The River Salve[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 1406 Prayer exp
- Wolfbane dagger, prevents the citizens of Canifis from transforming into werewolves when attacked
- Route to Canifis and Morytania
- Completing this quest awards the player with 5 Kudos which can be claimed by talking to Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Priest in Peril is required for the following:
- Animal Magnetism
- Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Desert Treasure
- Dragon Slayer II
- Ghosts Ahoy
- Haunted Mine
- Making History
- Nature Spirit
- Recipe for Disaster – Freeing the Lumbridge Guide
- Shades of Mort'ton