Prince Ali Rescue/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Enemies to defeat||Jail guard (level 26, optional)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Obtaining a disguise[edit | edit source]
Items to bring: 3 Balls of wool, Ashes, Pot of Flour, Bucket of Water, Yellow Dye (or 2 Onions and coins), and Redberries
- Go to Ned's house with 3 ball of wool (just west of Leela in Draynor Village) and obtain the wig from him. if Dragon Slayer I is not started or if Dragon Slayer I is completed or started.
- You may buy a rope from Ned for 15 coins if you do not already have one.
- Go to Aggie's house (just west of Ned's house)
- If needed, use the 2 onions on Aggie to get yellow dye.
- Talk to her to get the skin paste (ash, pot of flour, bucket of water and redberries).
- Use the yellow dye on the wig.
- Go to the Thessalia's Fine Clothes in Varrock to buy a pink skirt for 2 coins if you do not already have one.
Obtaining a key[edit | edit source]
Items to bring: Soft clay, Bronze bar
- Go to the jailhouse east of Draynor Village (big red exclamation mark east of Draynor bank).
- Talk to Lady Keli.
- Return to Osman outside Al Kharid palace to give him the soft clay with the key imprint and a bronze bar.
- Go back to Draynor Village and find Leela south of the wheat fields to get the duplicate key and ask her how to deal with the guard.
Breaking out[edit | edit source]
Items to bring: 3 Beers, Rope, Wig, Paste and Pink skirt
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 Quest points
- 700 coins
- Free passage through the Lumbridge - Al Kharid toll gate from now on
- (Members) Access to the Sorceress's Garden Thieving minigame.