Prince Ali Rescue/Quick guide
|Prince Ali Rescue (#10)|
|Release date||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Developer||Rob L, Paul Gower|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Official length||Short (if you start with all items), medium (if you don't)|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Obtaining a disguise[edit | edit source]
- Go to Ned's house (just west of Leela) and obtain the wig from him. if Dragon Slayer is not started or if Dragon Slayer is completed or started.
- You may buy a rope from Ned for 15 coins if you do not already have one.
- Go to Aggie's house (just west of Ned's house) and use the onion on Aggie to get yellow dye. (Be careful not to eat the onions!) Right click them and use on Aggie for the dye.
- Talk again to get the skin paste (ash, pot of flour, bucket of water and redberries).
- Go to Varrock clothes shop and purchase a pink skirt
- Use the yellow dye on the wig and retrieve the soft clay.
Obtaining a key[edit | edit source]
- Go to the jailhouse east of Draynor Village (big red exclamation mark east of Draynor bank).
- Talk to Lady Keli.
- Return to Osman outside Al Kharid palace to duplicate the key.
- Return to Leela and get the key from her.
Breaking out[edit | edit source]