Prince Ali Rescue/Quick guide
|Prince Ali Rescue (#10)|
|Released||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Developer||Rob L, Paul Gower|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Obtaining a disguise[edit | edit source]
- Go to Ned's house (just west of Leela in Draynor Village) and obtain the wig from him. if Dragon Slayer is not started or if Dragon Slayer is completed or started.
- You may buy a rope from Ned for 18 coins if you do not already have one.
- Go to Aggie's house (just west of Ned's house)
- If needed, use the 2 onions on Aggie to get yellow dye.
- Talk to her to get the skin paste (ash, pot of flour, bucket of water and redberries).
- Use the yellow dye on the wig.
Obtaining a key[edit | edit source]
Breaking out[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 Quest Quest points
- 700 coins
- Free passage through the Lumbridge - Al Kharid toll gate from now on
- (Members) Access to the Sorceress's Garden Thieving minigame.