(Redirected from Quest item)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Items that are used only in the quest, but not anywhere else, like the Red cog from the Clock Tower
- Rewards from quests, like Iban's staff from the Underground Pass
- Unofficial rewards, like the Blurite sword from The Knight's Sword
- Items that may be kept after the quest is complete, but only have a use during the quest, like the Diary of Herbi Flax from the Shades of Mort'ton
- Items that may be kept and used after the quest is complete, like the Dramen staff from the Lost City
Quest items do not include:
- Common items, even though they are required for quests, which can be obtained and used without starting or completing any quests, like Buckets and Crushed gems
- Items not used during quests, like the Security book
- Food, like Lobster
- Items that are unlocked by quests, but must be purchased, like Dragon longswords and Rune platebodies, or can only be obtained after the quest, but are not a direct reward for the quest, such as unique Temple Trekking items.
Examples of quest items[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|13 October 2014
Items that need to be traded between players during quests can now be used on other players to transfer them.