Progress[edit | edit source]
The list is colour-coded based on the progress made in each quest:
- Yellow (In progress)
- Green (Complete)
- Red (Not started)
- Grey (Quest not yet released)
Quest points[edit | edit source]
At the top of the list , the number of quest points obtained out of the total amount possible is displayed.
Journal[edit | edit source]
Clicking on a quest name shows a screen with:
- How to start the quest (if the player has not started it)
- How to progress further in the quest
- What the player has already done in the quest
Right-clicking a quest name displays the following:
- A link to the quest's guide on this wiki
- A link to the quest's quick guide on this wiki
Clicking on a quest that has been completed (displayed in green) shows a screen with:
- What the player did during the quest
- The reward(s) obtained
Useful journals[edit | edit source]
After completing certain quests, the Quest journal will give new information.
- Shield of Arrav - Shows your quest log for your specific gang.
- The Fremennik Trials - Shows your Fremennik name
- The Hand in the Sand - Tells you when you can collect sand from Bert again.
- Tears of Guthix - Countdown until players are allowed to access to the minigame again.
- Rag and Bone Man and Rag and Bone Man II - shows which bones you have in your bank or inventory and how prepared they are.
- Wanted! - See your current White Knight rank.
See also[edit | edit source]