Rada's blessing 3
|Rada's blessing 3|
|Released||10 January 2019 (Update)|
|Options||Equip, Kourend Woodland, Mount Karuulm|
|Worn options||Kourend Woodland, Mount Karuulm|
|Examine||A blessing scroll from distant lands.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Rada's blessing 3 is an Achievement diary reward for completing all hard Kourend & Kebos Diary tasks. It can be claimed from Elise in the Kourend Castle courtyard until Kourend & Kebos diary elite tasks are completed.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Rada's blessing 1 and 2[edit | edit source]
- Increased drop rate of Xeric's talisman (1/250 to 1/125), excluding stone chests
- Free access to Crabclaw Isle
- 5% chance to mine two dense essence blocks at once
Rada's blessing 3 only[edit | edit source]
- Unlimited teleports to the Kourend Woodland
- 3 daily teleports to Mount Karuulm
- 6% chance to catch two fish at once everywhere when equipped (no additional XP is given), excluding Tempoross
- Ability to use a slayer helmet as a Shayzien helm (5) by talking to Captain Cleive
- 5% increased yield from Hosidius and Farming Guild herb patches (Note: the blessing does not need to be equipped to gain this yield buff)
- 40 free dynamite a day from Thirus
- Reduced tanning prices at Eodan in Forthos Dungeon to 40% of his standard price.
- An ash sanctifier can be claimed from Tyss, near the Dark Altar. When it is in the inventory and charged with death runes, it automatically purifies demonic ashes dropped from demonic creatures for half of the standard Prayer experience.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|4 July 2019
(update | poll)
Addition of Eodan tanning price reduction benefit.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|