Rag and Bone Man/Quick guide
|Rag and Bone Man (#103)|
|Release date||10 April 2006 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Go east of Varrock, through the gate near the earth altar, to Paterdomus. The old man is in a little quarry just north of the path.|
|Description||Everybody needs some body, and the Odd Old Man knows exactly which bits of those bodies he needs. Can you help him finish his extensive and extremely creepy collection?|
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Gathering the bones[edit | edit source]
- Head south to the south-east Varrock mine, kill a giant rat.
- Continue south slightly, kill a unicorn & black bear.
- Head south-west to the sheep pen, kill a ram.
- Head south, towards Lumbridge, kill a goblin.
- Head furthur south, past the church, to the Lumbridge Swamp Caves, kill a big frog.
- Leave the cave, head north-west to Draynor Village.
- Talk to Fortunato in Draynor marketplace and buy 8x jugs of vinegar.
- Head to Karamja, go the volcano, kill a monkey.
- Go in to the volcano, kill a giant bat.
Polishing the bones[edit | edit source]
- Use all of the jugs of vinegar with all the pots to make 8 pots of vinegar.
- Use all of the bones with your pots of vinegar to get 8 bones in vinegar.
- Withdraw a tinderbox and either 8 logs or an axe .
- Return back to the Odd Old Man and talk to him.
- For each bone in vinegar do:
- Talk to the Odd Old Man to give him the bones.
Reward[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]