The rare drop table or RDT is a drop table that is accessed by medium-level and high-level monsters. The rare drop table drops some rune items and other items of moderate value, and also has access to the gem drop table as a subtable. The rare drop table also has a chance at rolling the Mega-rare drop table.
The Mega-rare drop table contains mostly empty drops, but also the rune spear, dragon spear and shield left half. The player does NOT need to have Legends' Quest completed to access the Mega-rare drop table via the rare drop table.
Some monsters will have their rare drop table drops appear on an adjacent tile to the rest of the loot pile when the rare drop table is rolled. This can help the player distinguish if the drop came from the rare drop table or their standard drop table, if both tables share some of the same drops.
Depending on the monster's map coordinates, the monster will drop either a Chaos talisman or Nature talisman. Overworld monsters drop the Nature talisman whereas underground monsters drop the Chaos talisman. Some monsters can drop either talisman if they exist at multiple locations, such as fire giants.
At current prices, the expected value of a drop is approximately 8,102.12.
|Rune 2h sword||1||3/128||37,715||38,400|
|Rune sq shield||1||2/128||22,476||23,040|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/128||58,897||60,000|
|Loop half of key||1||20/128||10,119||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||20/128||10,289||60|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||2/128||4,000||4,500|
- ↑ The nothing drop is removed when wearing a ring of wealth.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 The drop rate is increased when wearing a ring of wealth.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Only one talisman can drop at a time, while the nature talisman tends to drop more for surface monsters and the chaos talisman tends to drop more for cave monsters.
- ↑ The Mega-rare drop table is replaced by a talisman if Legends' Quest has not been completed.
- No drop sources found. To force an update, click here.