| The Cook in Lumbridge Castle's kitchen.|
|The cook in Lumbridge has a surprisingly small number of ingredients to hand in his kitchen, possibly as a result of an endless stream of newcomers with light fingers taking anything that isn't nailed down from his kitchen.
Luckily, in the past a kind Cook's Assistant was willing to help him in his culinary duties, but now a problem has appeared that could spell... a Recipe For Disaster!
Almost all members may attempt to solve his tricky predicament, and be rewarded accordingly, but only the very elite of Questers will be able to put an end to his problem permanently!
Items required: An eye of newt, a greenman's ale, a rotten tomato, ashes, and a fruit blast (or 8 gold and a knife).
The Cook tells you that he needs a newt's eye, a Greenman's ale, a rotten tomato, and a dirty blast in order to prepare for the centennial feast. If you ask him how to make a dirty blast, he will tell you to add ashes to a fruit blast. He will give you 100 coins to buy everything, and he will allow you to keep the change.
Gathering the ingredients
- Gather eye of newt, Greenman's ale, rotten tomato, and ashes as described above, then make your way to the Gnome Stronghold.
- Go to the cocktail bar (where Hudo is, in the north-west corner of the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Grand tree) and pick up the Cocktail shaker spawn on the table. Buy 2 Lemons, 1 Pineapple, and 1 Orange from Hudo.
- Run over to where Heckel Funch is (in the south-east corner) to find a Cocktail glass spawn.
- Mix the Cocktail shaker and select "Fruit Blast."
- Use your knife on your remaining lemon and slice (not dice) it, then pour your cocktail shaker to create your Fruit blast.
- Add ashes to create a dirty blast.
Once you have all 4 items, give them to the Cook. Enter the dining room to open up the rest of Recipe for Disaster.
Congratulations! Quest complete! (for now...)