Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Evil Dave/Quick guide
For the main quest guide, see Recipe for Disaster.
|Start point||Inspect Evil Dave in the Lumbridge Castle Dining Room.|
|Description||Evil Dave needs some kind of spicy stew. You will need Evil Dave's help for this one. He lives in his mother's basement...|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Items required: a cat or wily cat, 10+ stews. Completion of Shadow of the Storm.
- Inspect Evil Dave
- Talk to Doris (House west of Edgeville bank.)
- Talk to Evil Dave in Edgeville (Down the trapdoor).
- Talk to Doris upstairs.
- Use your cat to catch hell-rats. (Right-click chase). Using a fully grown cat is much more efficient, but using a kitten still works.
- Collect spices from hell-rats there are 4 spices to collect: yellow, orange, red, brown. You only need a maximum of 6 doses of each colour.
- The spicy stew required to free Evil Dave consists of all 4 different colour spices, 1-3 dose(s) of spice of each colour need to be added to the stew.
- Add 1 dose of one colour and give it to Evil Dave. If he says “…I think you've got the amount of one spice right…” then make a note that it is 1 dose of that colour.
- If he doesn't say this then try again with 2 doses of the same colour, if he says “…I think you've got the amount of one spice right…” then make a note that it is 2 doses of that colour. If he doesn't say this then make a note that it is 3 doses of that colour.
- Repeat this process with the other 3 colours.
- When you have made a note of the amount of the 4 colours individually, add these amounts to the same stew and give it to Evil Dave, then give him the spicy stew in Lumbridge.
- 1 Quest point
- 7,000 Cooking experience
- The ability to catch hellrats to get a Hellcat
- The ability to have your cat fight Hell-Rat Behemoths
- The ability to add coloured spices to stew by catching hellrats (Spicy stews can boost and lower certain stats)
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
|Subquest of Recipe for Disaster|