| Inspect Evil Dave.|
|Evil Dave needs some kind of spicy stew. You will need Evil Dave's help for this one. He lives in his mother's basement...|
- 25 Cooking Cooking
- Completion of the following quests:
- In order of effectiveness: A wily cat, cat, kitten, or lazy cat (last two NOT RECOMMENDED!)
- Many bowls of stew (It is a good idea to have a minimum of 10 bowls of stew to start off with.)
- Note: You can not use an overgrown cat as they do not hunt rats.
- Note: If you are using a kitten it may be helpful to bring 1-2 pieces of food suitable for a kitten; it may take a while and your kitten will get hungry.
Items required: a cat or wily cat, 10+ stews. Completion of Shadow of the Storm.
- Inspect Evil Dave
- Talk to Doris (House west of Edgeville bank.)
- Talk to Evil Dave in Edgeville (Down the trapdoor).
- Talk to Doris upstairs.
- Use your cat to catch hell-rats. (Right-click chase). Using a fully grown cat is much more efficient, but using a kitten still works.
- Collect spices from hell-rats there are 4 spices to collect: yellow, orange, red, brown. Collect at least 6 doses of each.
- Figure out the right amount of spice one colour at a time by adding different quantities of a colour to a stew and giving it to Evil Dave. When he says “…I think you've got the amount of one spice right…” you know the correct dose for that spice.
- Give Evil Dave the completed stew, then give him the spicy stew in Lumbridge.