Recipe for Disaster/Freeing King Awowogei/Quick guide
For the main quest guide, see Recipe for Disaster.
|Start point||Inspect Awowogei.|
|Description||Awowogei needs his favourite food, but nobody seems to know what it is. Maybe you should go talk to him in his palace.|
|Official length||Medium – Long|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Inspect Awowogei.
- Travel to Ape Atoll, equip a monkey greegree and M'speak amulet.
- Talk to Awowogei south of the temple.
- If you need a banana and monkey nuts, buy them from the food store now.
- Talk to all of the 3 monkeys in the north-west corner of the temple.
- Use your Banana and Monkey nuts on any of them. (Ensure you use both your Banana and Monkey nuts on them or else the Tchiki nuts will not appear on the bush.)
- If you already have a gorilla, ninja, and zombie monkey greegree then skip this part.
- Note: You should take at least 3 snake corpses, red bananas, and tchiki nuts in case you burn the stuffed snake (use the drop trick for the nuts and the banana).
- HCIM turn on PROTECT FROM MELEE BEFORE entering snake pit ***
- Travel to Crash Island and climb down the pit. Kill some level 84 big snakes for their corpses.
- Return to Ape Atoll and find the red banana tree northwest of the big gate (by the shore).
- Equip your gorilla greegree and use a rope on the tree to get some red bananas.
- Equip your ninja greegree and enter the Ape Atoll agility course. Note that you can't have a pet.
- After swinging the rope, enter the hole and pick some tchiki nuts. The rope obstacle is right next to fairy ring clr.
- Grind the tchiki nuts, slice the red banana, and add them to the snake corpses.
- MAKE SURE YOU GRIND THE NUTS AND SLICE THE BANANA BEFORE ADDING THEM TO THE SNAKE OR YOU WILL RUIN BOTH INGREDIENTS AND NEED TO GET MORE.
- If you forgot a knife, there is an Iron Scimitar in the most north-western crate of the storage building right behind the scimitar shop (where you obtain M'amulet mould/Monkey Dentures in Monkey Madness I). This can be used in place of a knife.
- Equip your zombie greegree and enter the temple dungeon.
- Go through the crack down the cliff between the two ramps.
- Lay your stuffed snake on the rock to cook it (requires 70 cooking).
- Give the cooked stuffed snake to Awowogei in Lumbridge. Make sure you are wearing your M'speak Amulet when you do so.
- 1 Quest point
- 10,000 Cooking experience
- 10,000 Agility experience
- Ape Atoll Teleport spell
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
- This Recipe for Disaster subquest is a requirement for Monkey Madness II.
|Subquest of Recipe for Disaster|