- Inspect Pirate Pete.
- Talk to the cook in the next room about protecting the pirate.
- Go through all 5 chat options.
- Use your pestle and mortar on the raw cod.
- Use your knife on the bread.
- Talk to Murphy in Port Khazard.
- Talk to Murphy again.
NOTE: Before diving your weight must be under 27 kg and you must have at least 7 free inventory spaces. You also cannot go underwater with a pet following you or in your inventory. You may also wish to acquire multiple ingredients in case the fishcake is burnt.
- Equip your fishbowl helmet and diving apparatus, agree to go diving.
- Pick some kelp. (It's highly recommended to pick at least 3 Kelp as the Fishcake can burn)
- Go north and talk to Nung.
- Go west and pick up 5 rocks, then enter the cave.
- Kill 5 mudskippers (level 30/31) for 5 hides.
- Talk to Nung twice.
- Enter the crab pen, kill a crab and take its meat. (It's highly recommended to get at least 3 Crab meat as the Fishcake can burn)
- Grind the kelp and crab meat.
- Talk to the Cook in Lumbridge about freeing the pirate again.
- Use the ingredients on each other then cook the fishcake.
- Give the fishcake to Pirate Pete in Lumbridge.