Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Goblin generals
|Freeing the Goblin generals (#100.3)|
|Released||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|Lead developer(s)||James B (framework)|
|Start point||Inspect one of the goblin generals in the Lumbridge Castle dining room.|
|Description||The goblin generals need a food that they'll both eat. Find a chef in Goblin Village to learn how to make it.|
Completion of the following quests:
|Enemies to defeat||None|
First, inspect the frozen goblin generals in the Lumbridge Castle dining room to start the quest.
Go to the Goblin Village, enter the building just south of the generals and climb down the ladder. You will see Mudknuckles, a goblin cook. He will tell you to get him some charcoal to finish a cooking recipe that he overheard two dwarves talking about. Give him the charcoal. He will add it to his cauldron, which will explode in a hilarious cutscene. Miraculously, you both survive.
Mudknuckles will then tell you that he has trouble with the food, as both the generals are bickering over it. To make food for the generals, he needs oranges that aren't orange, maggots that aren't bland, and bread that isn't crunchy. You can make the ingredients listed below:
- Dyed orange - Use the dye on some orange slices.
- Spicy maggots - Use the spice on the fishing bait.
- Soggy bread - Use a bucket of water on some bread.
- 1 Quest point
- 1,000 Cooking experience
- 1,000 Farming experience
- 1,000 Crafting experience
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When inspecting Mudknuckles during the cutscene, it says "Half way up the wall is maybe not a naturally tenable position for a goblin."
|Subquest of Recipe for Disaster|