Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Goblin generals
|Freeing the Goblin generals (#100.3)|
|Release date||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|Developer||James B (framework)|
|Start point||Inspect one of the goblin generals in the Lumbridge Castle dining room.|
|Description||The goblin generals need a food that they'll both eat. Find a chef in Goblin Village to learn how to make it.|
Completion of Goblin Diplomacy
|Enemies to defeat||None|
First, inspect the frozen goblin generals in the Lumbridge Castle dining room to start the quest.
Go to the Goblin Village, enter the building just south of the generals and climb down the ladder. You will see Mudknuckles, a goblin cook. He will tell you to get him some charcoal to finish a cooking recipe that he overheard two dwarves talking about. Give him the charcoal. He will add it to his cauldron, which will explode in a hilarious cutscene. Miraculously, you both survive.
Mudknuckles will then tell you that he has trouble with the food, as both the generals are bickering over it. To make food for the generals, he needs oranges that aren't orange, maggots that aren't bland, and bread that isn't crunchy. You can make the ingredients listed below:
- Orange slices - Slice the orange with your knife, then use the dye on it.
- Maggots - Use the spice on the fishing bait.
- Bread - Use the bucket of water on it.(Be careful not to eat the bread!)
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 1,000 Cooking Cooking experience
- 1,000 Farming Farming experience
- 1,000 Crafting Crafting experience
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest.
|Subquest of Recipe for Disaster|