Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Lumbridge Guide/Quick guide
For the main quest guide, see Recipe for Disaster/Quick guide.
|Freeing the Lumbridge Guide (#100.5)|
|Release date||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|Developer||James B (framework)|
|Start point||Inspect the Lumbridge Guide.|
|Description||You need a cake of guidance to protect the Lumbridge Guide. Wizard Traiborn in the Wizards' Tower can teach you how to make one.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Items required: a bucket of milk, an egg, flour, a cake tin. Completion of Big Chompy Bird Hunting, Priest in Peril, Biohazard, Demon Slayer, Nature Spirit, The Restless Ghost, Witch's House, and Murder Mystery.
- Inspect the Lumbridge Guide.
- Talk to Wizard Traiborn on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Wizards' Tower.
- Talk to him again to enchant the egg by identifying 3 mystery NPCs.
- Man with ponytail and book - Reldo
- Ghostly green woman - Velorina
- Man with desert robes and white beard - Ali Morrisane
- Elf - Islwyn
- Man with purple shirt - Unferth
- Man with brown vest - Professor Gronigen
- Woman with pink top - Gertrude
- Woman (green witch) - Hetty
- Man (hooded) - Pirate Pete
- Man with a crown - King Lathas
- Talk to him again to enchant the milk by answering trivia.
- Defence requirements to wear a Mystic hat - 20
- Ingredients in a cake - Flour, egg, milk
- Combat level of Goblins near Lumbridge - 2
- GP to bribe an Al Kharid gate guard - 10
- What is the nearest guild to the Fishing Platform (as the seagull flies) - Legends'
- What doesn't lie between Morytania and Asgarnia - Keep Le Faye
- Gold ring is to 5 as a holy symbol is to - 16
- Glass vial is to 33 as a glass orb is to - 46
- Guild closest to Fishing Platform - Legends'
- Bar west of Pollnivneach - Bandit Camp
- The River Salve runs from - North to south
- I can hear howling in one direction and buzzing in the other—where am I? - Catherby
- If I'm going to need glass, first I will need - Sand, bucket, soda ash, glassblowing pipe
- Which tower is closest to the Crafting Guild - Dark Wizards' Tower
- Take the number of fire runes required to cast Fire Strike, and multiply by the number of air runes used to cast Wind Strike before adding the number of earth runes used to cast Earth Wave - 10
- Talk to him a third time to enchant the flour with a memory test.
- Once you have taken a screenshot for reference, close the interface via the X button to answer the questions.
- Do not use the ESC key to close the interface as it will reset that portion of the test!
- Cook the cake and give it to the Lumbridge guide.
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 2,500 Cooking Cooking experience
- 2,500 Magic Magic experience
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
|Subquest of Recipe for Disaster|