Items required: 316 coins, a bucket of milk, flour, an egg, a bowl of water, 4 Asgarnian Ales, gloves (ice gloves recommended), runes for telegrab (unless you have ice gloves), and 2 Falador teleports (1 if you have ice gloves).
- Inspect the dwarf.
- Go to the Rising Sun Inn in Falador and talk to Emily. Pay her to learn how to make Asgoldian ale.
- Use coins on your Asgarnian ales to get Asgoldian ales.
- Go to the tunnel under White Wolf Mountain.
- Talk to "An old Dwarf" and give him Asgoldian ales until he agrees to make a dwarven rock cake.
- Talk to him 3 times and he will place a dwarven rock cake on the table. (His name will change to Rohak)
- If you have ice gloves, equip them and pick up the cake. Otherwise telegrab the cake and kill an icefiend (at Ice Mountain) to cool the cake.
- Give the dwarven rock cake to the dwarf in Lumbridge.