Recipe for Disaster/Sir Amik Varze/Quick guide
|Start point||Inspect Sir Amik Varze.|
|Description||Sir Amik Varze requires a crème brulee supreme. Talk to the Cook to learn how to make one in this complicated but fun subquest.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Items required: A bucket of milk, pot of cream, a pot of cornflour, any axe, a machete, Radimus notes (only if you haven't completed the Legends' Quest), a vanilla pod, a dramen branch, a dramen staff, a pestle and mortar, ice gloves, a raw chicken, combat equipment to kill a black dragon and the evil chicken. Completion of Lost City and started Legends Quest.
- Inspect Sir Amik.
- Ask the cook how you helped Sir Amik Varze.
- Use milk on cream.
- Use the pot of cornflour on the milky mixture to receive cornflour mixture.
- Pick a vanilla pod in the Kharazi Jungle (SW of the pool used in Legends' Quest), add it to the cornflour mixture.
- Talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor, ask about strange beasts, then the Evil Chicken. Make sure you finish the dialogue or you will not be able to proceed. If you have started Swan Song you will have to travel to Piscatoris Fishing Colony and talk to him in the shack.
- Use a raw chicken on the Evil Chicken shrine in northern Zanaris (where you arrive from the swamp.)
- Run north past the dragons and kill the Evil Chicken, pick up its egg and add it to the brulee.
- Kill a black dragon, there is a safespot to the east, pick up the dragon token.
- Grind a dramen branch with a pestle and mortar to make cinnamon, add it to the brulee.
- Equip ice gloves then rub the token. (It will still work if you don't have ice gloves however you will take some damage)
- Give the Brulee supreme to Sir Amik in Lumbridge.
- 1 Quest point
- 4,000 Cooking experience
- 4,000 Hitpoints experience
- Access to the Evil Chicken's Lair, where you can fight black dragons (The fowl beast himself has moved on to other things.)
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
|Subquest of Recipe for Disaster|