Recipe for Disaster/Sir Amik Varze/Quick guide
|Start point||Inspect Sir Amik Varze.|
|Description||Sir Amik Varze requires a crème brulee supreme. Talk to the Cook to learn how to make one in this complicated but fun subquest.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Items required: A bucket of milk, pot of cream, a pot of cornflour, any axe, a machete, Radimus notes (only if you haven't completed the Legends' Quest), a vanilla pod, a dramen branch, a dramen staff, a pestle and mortar, ice gloves, a raw chicken, combat equipment to kill a black dragon and the evil chicken. Completion of Lost City and started Legends Quest.
- Inspect Sir Amik.
- Ask the cook how you helped Sir Amik Varze.
- Use milk on cream.
- Use the pot of cornflour on the milky mixture to receive cornflour mixture.
- Pick a vanilla pod in the Kharazi Jungle (SW of the pool used in Legends' Quest), add it to the cornflour mixture.
- Talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor, ask about strange beasts, then the Evil Chicken. Make sure you finish the dialogue or you will not be able to proceed.
- Use a raw chicken on the Evil Chicken shrine in northern Zanaris (where you arrive from the swamp.)
- Run north past the dragons and kill the Evil Chicken, pick up its egg and add it to the brulee.
- Kill a black dragon, there is a safespot to the east, pick up the dragon token.
- Grind a dramen branch with a pestle and mortar to make cinnamon, add it to the brulee.
- Equip ice gloves then rub the token. (It will still work if you dont have ice gloves however you will take some damage)
- Give the Brulee supreme to Sir Amik in Lumbridge.
- 1 Quest point
- 4,000 Cooking experience
- 4,000 Hitpoints experience
- Access to the Evil Chicken's Lair, where you can fight black dragons (The fowl beast himself has moved on to other things.)
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
|Subquest of Recipe for Disaster|