Red spiders' eggs
|Red spiders' eggs|
|Released||5 February 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||4 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Exchange||568 coins (info)|
Red spiders' eggs are a Herblore ingredient that members can use to make one of three different potions. Those with level 22 Herblore can combine them with a harralander potion (unf) (made by adding harralander to a vial of water) to make a restore potion and gain 62.5 experience points. Those with level 63 Herblore can combine the eggs with a snapdragon potion (unf) (made by adding snapdragon to a vial of water) to make a super restore potion and gain 142.5 experience. Those with level 73 herblore can combine the eggs with coconut milk and a cactus spine to make weapon poison(+) and gain 165 experience.
Obtaining red spiders' eggs[edit | edit source]
- The Varrock Sewers - 2 egg spawns (every 55 seconds)
- The Edgeville Dungeon - 6 egg spawns
- The Karamja Volcano - 1 egg spawn (every 60 seconds)
- Along the path to Tirannwn from the main gate (members only, requires start of the Regicide quest and completion of its prerequisite quests) - 6 egg spawns
- The Forthos Dungeon - 11 egg spawns in Spider Den (every 50 seconds). Furthermore, the temple spiders there commonly drop noted eggs.
- Creature Creation - Players who have completed the Tower of Life quest may offer 1 red spiders' egg and 1 raw sardine at the proper Symbol of life to summon a level 42 Spidine which drops 3-6 red spiders' eggs when killed.
- Venenatis will uncommonly drop 500 noted eggs.
- Sarachnis will commonly drop a Giant egg sac, which can be opened for 100 eggs.
Products[edit | edit source]
Item sources[edit | edit source]
|Cave bug Level 6||6||1||2/128|
|Chasm Crawler||68||1||3 × 1/128|
|Giant egg sac||N/A||100||Always|
|Temple Spider||75||3–5 (noted)||8/100|
Spawns[edit | edit source]
|Crandor and Karamja Dungeon||1||Maplink|
|Edgeville Dungeon - Wilderness area||6||Maplink|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|4 July 2019
Red spider eggs have now been removed from the Nightmare Zone Shop.