Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Very bright red berries.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Exchange||63 coins (info)|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Sold at Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim.
- Can be picked from the two redberry bushes near the South-east Varrock mine. Two berries may be picked from each bush. They take 2 minutes to regrow.
- Redberries can also be grown with the Farming skill at level 10 in any bush patch. Four berries can be picked from this bush granting 4.5 Farming experience each. One seed can produce a minimum of 4 berries, where the Farming level reduces the chance of using up one of the three "lives" of the patch, much like harvesting herb patches.
- 2 bushes at Land's End next to the Flax spawns.
- Redberries can be stolen from the Fruit Stall near Xeric's Glade.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Prince Ali Rescue: 1 × redberries to make paste
- Enlightened Journey: 3 x redberries to make red dye
- The Knight's Sword: 1 × redberries to make uncooked berry pie
- Goblin Diplomacy: 3 × redberries to make red dye
- Ghosts Ahoy: 3-9 × redberries to make red dye
- The Giant Dwarf: 1 × redberries to make uncooked berry pie
- Mourning's End Part II: 1 × redberries
- The Hand in the Sand: 1 × redberries to make redberry juice
Pets[edit | edit source]
- Recolouring the Rocky pet.
Products[edit | edit source]
|Red dye |
|Red dye |
(Ali the dyer)
|Uncooked berry pie|
Item sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see.
|Redberry bush (wild)||N/A||1||Always|
Shop locations[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ. To force an update of this list, click . For an exhaustive list, see .
|Food Store||Port Sarim||1||1m||3||2||1.0%|
|Kenelme's Wares||Port Piscarilius||1||1m||3||1||1.0%|