Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Very bright red berries.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Exchange||30 coins (info)|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Sold at Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim
- Can be picked from the two redberry bushes near the South-east Varrock mine. Two berries may be picked from each bush. They take 2 minutes to regrow.
- Redberries can also be grown with the Farming skill at level 10 in any bush patch. Four berries can be picked from this bush granting 4.5 Farming experience each. One seed can produce a minimum of 4 berries, where the Farming level reduces the chance of using up one of the three "lives" of the patch, much like harvesting herb patches.
- 2 bushes at Land's End next to the Flax spawns.
- Redberries can be stolen from the Fruit Stall near Xeric's Glade.
Products[edit | edit source]
|Red dye |
|Red dye |
(Ali the dyer)
|Uncooked berry pie|
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Making red dyes. Just ask Aggie the witch in Draynor Village to make red dye and bring her three bunches of redberries and 5 coins as a fee.
- Baking redberry pies; The Knight's Sword quest requires you to make a Redberry pie. It is also required for The Giant Dwarf quest unless completed The Knight's Sword first.
- Making a paste during Prince Ali Rescue.
- Used in Goblin Diplomacy to make the orange dye by mixing the red/yellow dyes.
- Possible item for the Item List of Thorgel, the dwarf at the end of Mourning's end part 2 quest, in exchange for a death talisman.
- Requirement for one of the possible dyes needed for Ghost's Ahoy.
- One is required for The Hand in the Sand.
- Recolouring the Rocky pet.
Item sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Redberry bush (wild)||N/A||1||Always|
|Redberry bush Grown||1||Always|
Shop locations[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ. To force an update of this list, click .
|Food Store||Port Sarim||1||1m||3||2|
|Kenelme's Wares||Port Piscarilius||1||1m||3||1|
Quests Used In[edit | edit source]
- Prince Ali Rescue
- The Knight's Sword and The Giant Dwarf (Used to make Redberry pie)
- The Hand in the Sand
|Fruit tree produce|