|Released||2 June 2016 (Update)|
|Examine||Logs cut from a redwood tree.|
|High alch||270 coins|
|Low alch||180 coins|
|Exchange||296 coins (info)|
Redwood logs are received from cutting Redwood trees, which are found in both the Woodcutting Guild and the Farming Guild (with level 90 farming), requiring a Woodcutting level of 90 and yield 380 Woodcutting experience per log. Redwood logs can be burned with a Firemaking level of 90, giving 350 experience per log. Redwood logs can also be fletched into arrow shafts or redwood shields.
Experience from logs[edit | edit source]
- Each log gives 380 Woodcutting experience when cut (Woodcutting level 90 required).
- Lighting a log gives 350 Firemaking experience (Firemaking level 90 required).
- Making 105 arrow shafts gives 35 Fletching experience (Fletching level 90 required)
- Making a redwood shield requires two logs and gives 216 Fletching experience, or 108 xp per log (Fletching level 92 required).
- Crafting a redwood bird house requires one log and one clockwork and gives 55 Crafting experience (Crafting level 90 and Hunter level 89 required).
- Making redwood pyre logs for the Shades of Mort'ton minigame gives 16 Firemaking experience (Firemaking level 95 required).
- Constructing redwood fences in a player's Superior Garden gives 240 Construction experience (Construction level 75 required).