The revenant demon is a type of revenant that inhabits the Revenant Caves, which is a PvP-enabled area that is part of the Wilderness. It is entirely possible for other players to attack you while fighting the revenants in the dungeon. Do not bring equipment that you are not willing to lose!
Like all revenants, they are susceptible to the effects of the Salve amulet, can restore health when it falls below 50% and react quickly to a player's protection prayers. However, wearing a charged bracelet of ethereum will reduce all revenants' damage to 0.
Revenant demons cannot be killed as an alternative for a greater demon Slayer assignment.
All revenants share the same drop list. The higher the revenant's level, the higher the chance they drop an item alongside the guaranteed drops. Wearing an amulet of avarice will cause all drops in the Revenant Caves to be noted.
The average revenant demon kill, including its unique drops, is worth 27,385.43 (unskulled) or 35,509.46 (skulled). Excluding the unique drops, the average revenant demon kill is worth 26,946 (unskulled) or 34,255 (skulled).
There is a 1 in 9,760 chance of rolling the unique drop table. When this table is rolled, there is a 2 in 5 chance of receiving an amulet of avarice and a 1 in 5 chance each of receiving a weapon.
|Amulet of avarice||1||1/24,400; 1/8,540[d 1]||210,680||27,000|
|Craw's bow (u)||1||1/48,800; 1/17,080[d 1]||16,900,382||72,000|
|Thammaron's sceptre (u)||1||1/48,800; 1/17,080[d 1]||1,115,146||72,000|
|Viggora's chainmace (u)||1||1/48,800; 1/17,080[d 1]||2,985,848||72,000|
|Ancient emblem||1||1/1,626.67; Never[d 1]||498,130||300,000|
|Ancient totem||1||1/1,952; Never[d 1]||996,910||600,000|
|Ancient statuette||1||1/2,440; 1/854[d 2]||1,990,818||1,200,000|
|Ancient crystal||1||1/3,253.33; 1/3,416[d 3]||166,197||150,000|
|Ancient medallion||1||1/4,880; 1/1,708[d 2]||3,979,976||2,400,000|
|Ancient effigy||1||1/9,760; 1/3,416[d 2]||7,970,865||4,800,000|
|Ancient relic||1||1/9,760; 1/3,416[d 2]||15,949,142||9,600,000|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Unobtainable when skulled
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The drop rate is increased when skulled
- ↑ The drop rate is slightly decreased when skulled
|Bracelet of ethereum (uncharged)||1||1/12.49||44,040||43,200|
|Rune full helm||1||1/93.71||20,648||21,120|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/750.77; Never[d 1]||58,999||60,000|
- ↑ Unobtainable when skulled
|Dragonstone bolt tips||40–70||1/46.86||8,400-14,700||16,000-28,000|
|Onyx bolt tips||5–10||1/46.86||41,085-82,170||3,000-6,000|
|Adamantite bar||8–12 (noted)||1/31.24||16,056-24,084||3,072-4,608|
|Runite ore||3–6 (noted)||1/31.24||34,236-68,472||5,760-11,520|
|Runite bar||3–5 (noted)||1/31.24||37,350-62,250||9,000-15,000|
|Black dragonhide||10–15 (noted)||1/31.24||29,770-44,655||900-1,350|
|Mahogany plank||15–25 (noted)||1/37.48||30,945-51,575||13,500-22,500|
|Manta ray||30–50 (noted)||1/62.47||29,760-49,600||3,600-6,000|
|Yew logs||60–100 (noted)||1/62.47||12,000-20,000||5,760-9,600|
|Magic logs||15–25 (noted)||1/93.71||15,270-25,450||2,880-4,800|
|Uncut dragonstone||5–7 (noted)||1/187.42||64,135-89,789||3,000-4,200|
|Magic seed||5–9||1/2,440; 1/854[d 1]||586,825-1,056,285||1,265-2,277|
- ↑ The drop rate is increased when skulled
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 13 October 2018. (Archived from the original on 25 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "I didn't have evening plans, so I trawled the code for a while and made this. "
- ↑ Envision. "Drop Rates V2." RuneScape Forums.
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 June 2017. (Archived from the original on 25 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "It's calculated off the HP: 1 in (155 - (HP/2)) There's none with HP over 300, but it'd disregard values higher than that."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 19 July 2019. (Archived from the original on 19 July 2019.) Mod Ash: "NPC combat levels 81-350+: 1 in (50 + number scaled linearly between 99 at level 81 and 50 at level 350)"
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 14 March 2018. (Archived from the original on 5 June 2019.) Mod Ash: "For nastier bosses (e.g. Callisto) it's 1/30. For other things it scales between 1/320 and 1/80 as the NPC's HP scales from 0 to 300."