- For all items and their stats worn in this slot, see this table
Crafting rings[edit | edit source]
These rings can be created with a ring mould, a gold bar and gems (optional) using the Crafting skill with the required Crafting level.
Rings are only decorative in free-to-play, but in pay-to-play they may be enchanted to gain special bonuses. Enchanting a ring (must contain a gem) requires the runes and Magic level necessary to cast the appropriate enchantment spell.
|Gem||Unenchanted ring||Crafting||Enchanted ring||Magic|
|Opal||Opal ring||1||Ring of pursuit||7|
|Sapphire||Sapphire ring||20||Ring of recoil|
|Jade||Jade ring||13||Ring of returning||27|
|Emerald||Emerald ring||27||Ring of dueling|
|Red topaz||Topaz ring||16||Efaritay's aid||49|
|Ruby||Ruby ring||34||Ring of forging|
|Diamond||Diamond ring||43||Ring of life||57|
|Dragonstone||Dragonstone ring||55||Ring of wealth||68|
|Onyx||Onyx ring||67||Ring of stone||87|
|Eternal||N/A||75||Slayer ring (eternal)||N/A|
|Zenyte||Zenyte ring||89||Ring of suffering||93|
- Players can purchase these rings from Slayer Masters, at a cost of 75 points per ring. As well as "purchasing the knowledge" of how to craft the rings, at a one-time cost of 300 points. Since the Slayer gems are already enchanted, unenchanted slayer rings do not exist.
Quest rings[edit | edit source]
|Lunar ring||Lunar Diplomacy||Provides a +2 Magic attack and +2 Magic defence bonus|
|Beacon ring||What Lies Below||Provides a +2 Magic attack and +1 Magic defence bonus|
|Ring of charos||Creature of Fenkenstrain||Used to persuade certain NPCs, allowing discounts|
|Ring of charos (a)||Garden of Tranquillity||Increased powers of persuasion|
|'Perfect' ring||Family Crest||Given to Avan in exchange for part of the crest|
|Ring of visibility||Desert Treasure||Used to see the normally invisible, e.g. ghosts|
Other rings[edit | edit source]
- Warrior ring: Provides a +4 Slash attack and +4 Slash defence bonus.
- Berserker ring: Provides a +4 Strength and +4 Crush defence bonus.
- Seers ring: Provides a +6 Magic attack and +6 Magic defence bonus.
- Archers ring: Provides a +4 Ranged attack and +4 Ranged defence bonus.
- Wilderness rings
- Treasonous ring: Provides a +4 Stab attack and +4 Stab defence bonus.
- Tyrannical ring: Provides a +4 Crush attack and +4 Crush defence bonus.
- Ring of the gods: Provides a +4 Prayer bonus and +1 to all defences.
- Other rings
- Brimstone ring: Provides multiple offensive and defensive bonuses.
- Explorer's ring: Provides a +1 Prayer bonus.
- Granite ring: Provides +2 in melee defensive bonuses, +8 in ranged defensive bonus, but -2 in magic defence.
- Elven signet: Provides a 5% chance to not use charges of crystal equipment.
Imbued rings[edit | edit source]
Some rings may be imbued with an enchantment as a reward from Nightmare Zone. Imbuing them doubles their combat bonuses. All rings, exluding the ring of suffering, cost 650,000 Nightmare Zone points each to upgrade (a holy wrench is also required to upgrade the ring of the gods). The rings that may be imbued are:
- Warrior ring (i): Provides a +8 Slash attack and +8 Slash defence bonus.
- Berserker ring (i): Provides a +8 Strength and +8 Crush defence bonus.
- Seers ring (i): Provides a +12 Magic attack and +12 Magic defence bonus.
- Archers ring (i): Provides a +8 Ranged attack and +8 Ranged defence bonus.
- Wilderness rings
- Treasonous ring (i): Provides a +8 Stab attack and +8 Stab defence bonus.
- Tyrannical ring (i): Provides a +8 Crush attack and +8 Crush defence bonus.
- Ring of the gods (i): Provides a +8 Prayer bonus, +1 to all defences, and offers the effects of the holy wrench.
- Ring of suffering (i): Provides +20 in all defensive bonuses, in addition to a +4 prayer bonus.
- Granite ring (i): Provides +4 in melee defensive bonuses, +16 in ranged defensive bonus, but -4 in magic defence.
- Ring of wealth (i): Created using a ring of wealth scroll on a ring of wealth. Doubles chance of getting a clue scroll from any activity in the Wilderness that can produce them (e.g. killing monsters that drop them).
Transformation rings[edit | edit source]
These rings offers no bonuses, but allows players to transform to appear as different object. The Ring of stone also belongs in this category, allowing you to morph into a bunch of rocks.
- Easter ring: Allows you to morph into an easter egg.
- Ring of nature: Allows you to morph into a bush.
- Ring of coins: Allows you to morph into a pile of coins.
- Ring of 3rd age: Allows you to morph into a range of 3rd Age equipment.