Not to be confused with Roc.
Rock may refer to any of the following:
Mining rocks[edit | edit source]
- A mineral outcrop which is often mined by players to gain ores
Items[edit | edit source]
- Rock (Castle Wars), ammunition for the catapult in Castle Wars
- Rock (elemental), an item gained whilst mining elemental ore, found during Underground Pass, and during the Legends' Quest
- Rock (limestone), an item that is created when the player fails to create a limestone brick. Also obtained during the In Aid of the Myreque quest, or in the barrels in the Viyeldi caves
- Rock (Mogre Camp), an item used to make you heavier before entering the Mudskipper or Crab enclosures during the sub-quest of the Recipe for Disaster quest.
- Rock (The Tourist Trap), an item players are forced to mine 15 of if caught by a guard during Tourist Trap
- Pet rock, a pet obtained during and after The Fremennik Trials quest, which can act as a pet
- Rock cake, an ogre delicacy which damages players when eaten
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
- Inconspicuous rocks - Storage units for emote clue items used in Treasure Trails
Agility[edit | edit source]
- The Rocks found within the Wilderness Agility Course.
- The Rocks shortcut found in Corsair Cove.
- The Rocks shortcut found at Mount Karuulm.
- The Rocks shortcut found in the north-east of Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- The north, east, and west Rocks shortcuts by the Arceuus essence mine.
- The various Troll Country rocks on Death Plateau, Trollheim and Troll Stronghold, and their surroundings.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Rock (Troll) that lives atop Death Plateau.
- A Physical boundary found in the environment
- Decorative rock, in player-owned houses
- Before completing Enlightened Journey, rocks are used to hide balloon transport system landing spots