Barronite rock is a rock found in the Ruins of Camdozaal, when mined they give barronite shards and have a small chance of giving a barronite deposit.
A gem table rolls before the main drop table. There's a chance to receive nothing here so that players can receive no items from a rock even if they are guaranteed to receive an ore in the main drop table. The table gets more likely to be rolled if the player has a glory amulet equipped: the probability grows from 1/256 to 1/86.
|Nothing||N/A||70/32,768; 70/11,008[d 1]||N/A||N/A|
|Uncut sapphire||1||32/32,768; 32/11,008[d 1]||330||15|
|Uncut emerald||1||16/32,768; 16/11,008[d 1]||601||30|
|Uncut ruby||1||8/32,768; 8/11,008[d 1]||1,204||60|
|Uncut diamond||1||2/32,768; 2/11,008[d 1]||2,701||120|
The following table shows items which can additionally be received upon a successful resource roll. Also, the rock will deplete upon a successful resource roll.
|16 April 2021
- Mining experience gained from obtaining a Barronite deposit increased from 24 to 32.
- Mining experience gained from obtaining Barronite shards increased from 12 to 16.
- The chance of successfully mining Barronite at high Mining levels has been decreased, but the chance at low Mining levels has been increased.
- The extra chance of success afforded by the Charm of Mining has been increased from 5% to 10%.
|15 April 2021
- The base chance of getting a Barronite deposit increased from 3% to 24%.
- Mining experience gained from obtaining a Barronite deposit reduced to 24 from 250.
- Mining experience gained from obtaining Barronite shards reduced to 12 from 25.
- The Charm of Mining now gives an extra 5% chance of success when mining, rather than 5% additional deposits.
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 11 February 2020. (Archived from the original on 27 November 2020.) Mod Ash: "It adds a gem roll before each ore roll, and if you receive a gem you don't get the ore roll."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 6 July 2020. (Archived from the original on 27 November 2020.) Mod Ash: "Yes, [the mining gem table has] got [...] chance of giving no gem."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 Feb 2017. (Archived from the original on 18 Jun 2019.) Mod Ash: "[the actual increase when wearing the Amulet of Glory while mining is] 1/86 rather than 1/256 for a gem."