Romeo & Juliet/Quick guide
|Romeo & Juliet (#4)|
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Romeo in Varrock square or Juliet west of Varrock|
|Description||Romeo and Juliet are desperately in love, but Juliet's father doesn't approve. Help them to find a way to get married and live happily ever after.|
One cadava berries.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Romeo in or near Varrock square.
- Talk to Juliet in the top floor of the house directly out of Varrock West gate.
- Give Juliet's letter to Romeo.
- Talk to Father Lawrence in the church east of Varrock Palace.
- Talk to the Apothecary behind the sword shop about the cadava potion. ( If you have done Ratcatchers)
- If you don't already have cadava berries, you can pick them directly west from the south-east Varrock mine. After that return to the Apothecary and talk to him.
- Give the potion to Juliet.
- Go back to Romeo and tell him to meet Juliet in the crypt.
Reward[edit | edit source]
- 5 Quest Quest points
Required for completing[edit | edit source]