Romeo & Juliet/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Romeo in Varrock Square.|
|Description||Romeo and Juliet are desperately in love, but Juliet's father doesn't approve. Help them to find a way to get married and live happily ever after.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Romeo in Varrock Square.
- Talk to Juliet in the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the house west of Varrock West Bank. or she will provide you a letter if recipe for disaster is incomplete.
- Give Juliet's letter to Romeo.
- Talk to Father Lawrence in the church east of the Varrock Palace.
- If you don't already have cadava berries, you can pick them directly west from the South-east Varrock mine.
- Talk to the Apothecary south of Varrock West Bank. ( If you have done Ratcatchers, If you have done A Tail of Two Cats.)
- Give the potion to Juliet.
- Go back to Romeo and tell him to meet Juliet in the crypt.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]