|Released||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Options||Eat, Slice, Peel, Mash|
The rotten potato is an item available only to Jagex Moderators, similar to the rotten egg, cabbage and carrot. It is primarily used to test features on the Old School RuneScape servers. Its features, as demonstrated by Mod Mat K in a livestream, are accessible via its right-click menu:
- Set all stats - sets all stats to 99
- Wipe inventory - deletes all items in the player's inventory except for the rotten potato
- Setup POH - will create a player-owned house with a random layout
- Teleport to player - teleport to a player on the same world
- Spawn aggressive NPC
- Anti-macro events (AMEs) - produces a quest-like interface with a list of random events to activate on oneself
- Bank menu
- AMEs for all! - subjects all nearby players to the specified anti-macro event
- Teleport to RARE! - teleports the user to a dropped rare item on the server
- Spawn RARE! - manually spawn a rare item near the user; used if it is "not dropping quick enough"
- Using an item on the potato will delete the item
- Using the potato on party room chest will fill the chest with one of each colour hat.
- Using the potato on a player will show the contents of their inventory
- Keep me logged in. - disables the inactivity timer
- Kick me out. - used to logout after activating the above option as the log out button would no longer work
- Kill me.
- Transmogrify me... - allows the user to transform into an NPC/object/item from a pre-defined list
Using an item on the rotten potato will cause the item to be deleted, prompting a message that says "Whee... [Item] All gone!"
"Eating" the potato and using the "set all stats" option will set all the player's stats to 99, one skill per tick, in the following order: Attack, Strength, Ranged, Magic, Defence, Prayer, Agility, Herblore, Thieving, Crafting, Runecraft, Mining, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking, Woodcutting, Fletching, Slayer, Farming, Construction, Hunter, Hitpoints. As each stat is being set to 99, a message appears in the chatbox, "setstat skill name 99". After all the stats are set to 99, a final message appears, "... finished cheating."
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Given to players|