| Talk to Islwyn inside the elven woods.|
|Deep in the elven forests of Isafdar, live a duo of roving elves: Islwyn a grumpy, old elf who dislikes humans and his companion, Eluned, who is a beautiful, friendly, young female elf with a kind heart. In this quest, you are challenged to overcome Islwyn's prejudice against humans and alleviate the burdens of the past.|
Kill a Moss giant (level 84) unarmed|
- Track down Islwyn, who will be either west of Lletya or northeast of the Tyras Camp. Use this map to assist you. (If the elves are not there, switch worlds until they appear)
- Offer your help to Islwyn.
- Talk to Eluned.
- Bank all your combat equipment, runes included.
- Travel northwest of the Fishing Guild and use Glarial's pebble on Glarial's tombstone.
- Kill the Moss giant. It will drop a consecration seed.
- Take the seed to Eluned.
- Enter the Waterfall Dungeon (remember your rope and spade).
- Board the log raft north of Baxtorian Falls.
- Use a rope on the rock.
- Use a rope on the dead tree.
- Open the ledge to enter.
- Search the most northern crates in the east room for a key.
- Take the west path all the way north.
- Plant your seed in the final room.
- Return to Islwyn to choose your reward.
Optional: Speak to Eluned to start Mourning's Ends Part I to receive the teleport crystal to Lletya.