Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Rugged Terrain (#513)|
|Released||7 January 2016 (Update)|
|Location||Graveyard of Heroes|
|Unlock hint||This track was unlocked west of Kingstown.|
File:Rugged Terrain.ogg7 January 2016This track was unlocked west of Kingstown.445
Rugged Terrain is a music track unlocked at several locations throughout Great Kourend, specifically:
- Between Kourend Castle and Shayzien
- The path leading to The Forsaken Tower
- The path south of the Lizardman Settlement leading to Mount Quidamortem
- Next to the Jellies in the Catacombs of Kourend
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Until 16 June 2021, the track played west of Shayzien at the Graveyard of Heroes, and also could be heard at the Settlement Ruins. This was altered slightly with the track now also playing between the Shayzien Encampment and Kourend Castle, while being removed entirely from the ruins. It was also added to the Giants' Den.
- On 13 October 2021 the track no longer plays around Shayzien, having been replaced with The Forests of Shayzien. However it can still be heard at three small patches of land, near the Battlefront, Giants' Den entrance, and Shayzien's Wall.
- On 20 October 2021, the track was removed from the three patches of land west of Shayzien, being replaced by The Forests of Shayzien.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to data crowdsourced via RuneLite, before 2021 approximately 88% of players unlock the track in Shayzien, 7% at The Forsaken Tower, 3% at the Settlement, 1.8% south of the Lizardmen, and 0.6% in the Catacombs.
|Items with sound|
|Emotes with sound|