This is a policy regarding the creation of articles for items that do not exist. This refers to, but is not limited to, all nonexistent NPCs, monsters, items, weapons, armour, holiday drops, and any other gameplay elements. In this policy, the term "item" refers to all of these.
Articles that may be created[edit source]
- Articles about items that can be found in-game normally (i.e. items that exist) may be created.
- Articles about items that could formerly be found in-game but have been removed may be created and maintained as historical.
- Articles about upcoming/unreleased items with valid Jagex sources (including unintentional leaks) may be created.
Articles that may not be created[edit source]
- Commonly discussed things that do not exist in RuneScape, such as various dragon, white items, and black items should be redirected to nonexistence.
- RuneScape exclusive content should be redirected to nonexistence.
- Fan fiction is not allowed. Articles about lore should be carefully examined to make sure fan fiction is avoided.
Game cache[edit source]
Items that have appeared in the game cache but have not appeared directly in-game can have articles.