|Content||2021 Birthday event|
Initialized to value 1 when RS:Varbit/11833 is set to value 10. (
Now my citizens are under attack and I fear that I've only made things worse.) Set back to 0 after the second Unicorn cutscene is allowed to finish without interruptions, and player's first monkey cage inventory slot is replaced with a Unicorn's caged monkey. If the player releases Unicorn's caged monkey, the value is set to 1, Unicorn's caged monkey is removed and a monkey cage is added to the player's inventory (the item is not replaced in-place).
- Disallows placing monkey cages near the unicorn with the player stating:
I have already saved the unicorn. There is no need to place a trap here.
- A strike-through is applied to Unicorn's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- The unicorn is not seen. Monkey on unicorn (10603) is replaced with null (10618).
- RS:Varbit/11833 may also be incremented.
- Allows placing down monkey cages near the unicorn.
- The strike-through is removed from unicorn's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- The unicorn is seen with a monkey. null (10618) is replaced with Monkey on unicorn (10603).
- RS:Varbit/11833 value is not decremented.