|Content||2021 Birthday event|
Initialized to value 1 when RS:Varbit/11833 is set to value 10. (
Now my citizens are under attack and I fear that I've only made things worse.) Set back to 0 after the second Bob cutscene is allowed to finish without interruptions, and player's first monkey cage inventory slot is replaced with a Bob's caged monkey. If the player releases Bob's caged monkey, the value is set to 1, Bob's caged monkey is removed and a monkey cage is added to the player's inventory (the item is not replaced in-place).
- Disallows placing monkey cages inside Bob's Brilliant Axes with the player stating:
I have already saved Bob. There is no need to place a trap here.
- Using a monkey cage on Bob prompts the player to state:
I don't see any more monkeys on him!
- A strike-through is applied to Bob's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- Bob is seen without a monkey. Bob (10610) is replaced with Bob (10611).
- RS:Varbit/11833 may also be incremented.
- Allows placing down monkey cages inside Bob's Brilliant Axes.
- Using a monkey cage on Bob triggers the cutscene of saving Bob.
- The strike-through is removed from Bob's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- Bob is seen with a monkey. Bob (10611) is replaced with Bob (10610).
- RS:Varbit/11833 value is not decremented.