|Content||2021 Birthday event|
Initialized to value 1 when RS:Varbit/11833 is set to value 10. (
Now my citizens are under attack and I fear that I've only made things worse.) Set back to 0 after the second Father Aereck cutscene is allowed to finish without interruptions, and player's first monkey cage inventory slot is replaced with a Aereck's caged monkey. If the player releases Aereck's caged monkey, the value is set to 1, Aereck's caged monkey is removed and a monkey cage is added to the player's inventory (the item is not replaced in-place).
- Disallows placing monkey cages inside Lumbridge Chapel with the player stating:
I have already saved Father Aereck. There is no need to place a trap here.
- Using a monkey cage on Father Aereck prompts the player to state:
I don't see any more monkeys on him!
- A strike-through is applied to Father Aereck's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- Father Aereck is seen without a monkey. Father Aereck (10565) is replaced with Father Aereck (10568).
- RS:Varbit/11833 may also be incremented.
- Allows placing down monkey cages inside Lumbridge Chapel, triggering the cutscene of saving Father Aereck.
- Using a monkey cage on Father Aereck triggers the cutscene of saving Father Aereck.
- The strike-through is removed from Father Aereck's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- Father Aereck is seen with a monkey. Father Aereck (10568) is replaced with Father Aereck (10565).
- RS:Varbit/11833 value is not decremented.