|Content||2021 Birthday event|
Initialized to value 1 when RS:Varbit/11833 is set to value 10. (
Now my citizens are under attack and I fear that I've only made things worse.) Set back to 0 after the second Donie cutscene is allowed to finish without interruptions, and player's first monkey cage inventory slot is replaced with a Donie's caged monkey. If the player releases Donie's caged monkey, the value is set to 1, Donie's caged monkey is removed and a monkey cage is added to the player's inventory (the item is not replaced in-place).
- Disallows placing monkey cages near Donie with the player stating:
I have already saved Donie. There is no need to place a trap here.
- Using a monkey cage on Donie prompts the player to state:
I don't see any more monkeys on her!
- A strike-through is applied to Donie's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- Donie is seen without a monkey. Donie (10563) is replaced with Donie (10562).
- RS:Varbit/11833 may also be incremented.
- Allows placing down monkey cages near Donie.
- Using a monkey cage on Donie triggers the cutscene of saving Donie.
- The strike-through is removed from Donie's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- Donie is seen with a monkey. Donie (10562) is replaced with Donie (10563).
- RS:Varbit/11833 value is not decremented.