|Content||2021 Birthday event|
Initialized to value 1 when RS:Varbit/11833 is set to value 10. (
Now my citizens are under attack and I fear that I've only made things worse.) Set back to 0 after the second sheep cutscene is allowed to finish without interruptions, and player's first monkey cage inventory slot is replaced with a Sheep's caged monkey. If the player releases Sheep's caged monkey, the value is set to 1, Sheep's caged monkey is removed and a monkey cage is added to the player's inventory (the item is not replaced in-place).
- Disallows placing monkey cages near the sheep with the player stating:
I have already saved the sheep. There is no need to place a trap here.
- A strike-through is applied to the sheep's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- The sheep is not seen. Sheep (10594) is replaced with null (10616).
- RS:Varbit/11833 may also be incremented.
- Allows placing down monkey cages near the sheep, triggering a cutscene of saving the sheep.
- The strike-through is removed from the sheep's list entry in list of monkey sightings.
- The sheep is seen with a monkey. null (10616) is replaced with Sheep (10594).
- RS:Varbit/11833 value is not decremented.