|Rune Mysteries (#51)|
|Release date||1 December 2003 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Duke Horacio on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||Recent research at the Wizards' Tower has found a way to create Runes for the first time in centuries. Assist the head wizard Sedridor in his research and he too may teach you these secrets!|
|Official length||Short (<5 minutes)|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
Talk to Duke Horacio on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of Lumbridge Castle, and ask him if he has any quests to give out. He will explain that although he himself has no tasks for the player, he did find a strange talisman. Curious about its origin, he will give you an air talisman and ask you to bring it to the arch mage of the Wizards' Tower.
Go to the Wizards' Tower, which is south of Draynor Village. Once there, descend the ladder into the basement and converse with Wizard Sedridor. He will take your air talisman and give you a Research package. He will then instruct you to deliver it to Aubury in Varrock.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- The ability to mine rune essence
- An air talisman
- The ability to use Lamps and Books of knowledge on Runecraft
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
- One Small Favor
- The Lost Tribe
- Devious Minds
- Swan Song
- Death to the Dorgeshuun
- Lunar Diplomacy
- The Slug Menace
- What Lies Below
- Another Slice of H.A.M.
- Dream Mentor
- King's Ransom
- Dragon Slayer II
- Making Friends With My Arm
Related Links[edit | edit source]
Wiki Links[edit | edit source]
- The Optimal quest guide lists Old School RuneScape quests in an order that allows new level 3 members account to progress in an order that minimises the amount of skill training.
- The List of quests lists Old School RuneScape quests, both free-to-play and pay-to-play quests.