Rune Mysteries/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Duke Horacio on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||Recent research at the Wizards' Tower has found a way to create Runes for the first time in centuries. Assist the head wizard Sedridor in his research and he too may teach you these secrets!|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Ask Duke Horacio for a quest and he'll give you an air talisman.
- Talk to Archmage Sedridor in the Wizards' Tower basement and give him the air talisman.
- Talk to Aubury south of Varrock East Bank in the Varrock rune shop.
- Talk to Aubury again.
- Take the notes back to Sedridor.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- The ability to mine rune essence
- An air talisman
- The ability to use lamps and books of knowledge from random events on Runecraft
- Completing this quest awards the player with 5 Kudos which can be claimed by talking to Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum.