|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||A holy man wearing ancient clothing.|
|Aggressive||Yes (Unless Saradomin items are equipped)|
|Respawn time||25 ticks (15 seconds)|
Saradomin priests are found in the God Wars Dungeon. They are located in the main area and Saradomin's Encampment. Like their Spiritual mage-aligned counterpart, they attack using Saradomin Strike, except it doesn't drain the player's prayer points.
They are not usually aggressive to other monsters.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon||113||8||Maplink|
|Saradomin's Encampment in God Wars Dungeon||113||4||Maplink|
Drops[edit | edit source]
100%[edit | edit source]
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Looting bag||1||1/3[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Ecumenical key||1||1/60–1/40[d 2][d 3]||Not sold||61,500|
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||1/128; 1/64[d 5][d 4]||Not sold||12|
- Looting bags are only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- Ecumenical keys are only dropped in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon.
- Ecumenical key drop rates increase to 1/55, 1/50, 1/45, and 1/40 after completion of the hard, elite, master, and grandmaster Combat Achievements respectively.
- The hard clue scroll drop rate increases to 1/64 if a ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.
- The hard clue scroll drop rate increases to 1/121; 1/60 with the completion of the hard combat achievements.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|8 August 2019
The drop rate for ecumenical keys have been changed to be 1/60 regardless of keys owned.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Saradomin priests will use Magic against players, but will use a weak Ranged attack with a max hit of 1 when fighting other monsters. As a result, they often remain in combat until killed.
- His appearance seems to be based on a Quaker or a Puritan.
References[edit | edit source]