Scorpion Catcher/Quick guide
|Scorpion Catcher (#23)|
|Release date||25 March 2002 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||The Sorcerer's Tower south of Seers' Village, close to the Ranging Guild|
|Description||Thormac the Sorcerer has a hobby involving scorpions. Unfortunately, three of them have escaped and managed to run far away. If you manage to find them all, he may just be able to perform an important service for you.|
|Official length||Medium (Short with teleports)|
|Enemies to defeat||Jailer (level 47) if you need to acquire the dusty key|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
First scorpion[edit | edit source]
- Note: You will need a dusty key if you don't have 70 Agility make sure to grab it before entering the dungeon
- Go into Taverley Dungeon, (South Taverley) and go to the Poison spider area.
- Directly south of the level 80 Agility shortcut, search the old wall to enter a small room.
- Use the scorpion cage on the Kharid Scorpion.
Second scorpion[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Barbarian Outpost (a games necklace is helpful).
- Go inside the fenced in area near the entrance to the agility course.
- Go inside the building in the northeast corner of the area.
- Catch the scorpion. (Note: It is possible for the scorpion to be outside of the small room, in the agility area, if someone has let it out.)
Third scorpion[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Monastery between Edgeville and Ice Mountain. (A combat bracelet will take you right there)
- Climb the eastern ladder and go to the east side of the floor.
- Note: If the Monk stops you and says only members of the order may go upstairs, simply say that you want to join and you are allowed to go upstairs.
- Catch the scorpion.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Return to Thormac.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 6,625 Strength Strength experience
- The ability to have Thormac turn a battlestaff into a mystic staff for 40,000 coins.