Scrawled note (Monkey Madness II)
This article is about the scrawled note found during Monkey Madness II. For the scrawled note found during Legends' Quest, see scrawled note.
|Released||6 May 2016 (Update)|
|Quest item||Monkey Madness II|
|Destroy||You found the note in Glough's fireplace. You will have to find it again should you choose to destroy it.|
|Examine||A note scrawled in the ancient Gnome language, half of it has been destroyed.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Go to Glough's house, and climb up the tree twice to reach the additional level of his house.
- Search the crates to the north-west to receive a brush.
- Investigate the fire remains to receive a mysterious note.
- Use the pestle and mortar on the lemon to apply it to the note.
- Use the note on the nearby candles.
- Use your pestle and mortar on the grapes to apply it to the brush.
- Finally, use the juice-coated brush on the mysterious note to receive a scrawled note.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
The following text is transcluded from Transcript:Scrawled note (Monkey Madness II).
Sasoine ut polis laquin, is ta lemonas tandus lovos eis ta vimus. Mi cura tutas encandum matorem pro mekum mi pos kriw ipi kosa.Kom prima, ipi lova pro ...