Shattered Relics League/Guide/Crafting
|Shattered Relics League|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The skill's high renown cost can be attributed to the variety of jewellery, weapons, and armour which can be made via the skill including the Toxic blowpipe, Bow of faerdhinen, and Necklace of anguish. Many of Crafting's most helpful features require other skills as well, so consider unlocking at least one of the skills listed below first.
Skill synergies[edit | edit source]
- Mining can provide a source of gems for jewellery crafting once the Shilo Village quest is complete.
- Smithing is useful as a source of Silver bars and Gold bars for jewellery crafting.
- Hunter benefits from birdhouses which require Crafting.
- Magic is necessary to enchant jewellery. It also enables the creation of elemental battlestaves, which can then be alchemised for profit. The Lunar spellbook's Tan Leather can also be useful for saving time tanning dragonhides for later crafting.
Set effects and fragments[edit | edit source]
Fragments[edit | edit source]
Set effects[edit | edit source]
Tasks[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
The following quests have no requirements and solely grant Crafting experience:
- Dwarf Cannon
- Goblin Diplomacy
- Misthalin Mystery
- Murder Mystery
- Observatory Quest (though with a chance to award a small amount of attack, strength, defence or hitpoints experience)