Sheep Shearer/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Fred the Farmer in the house by the sheep pen north of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||Fred the Farmer's sheep are getting mighty woolly. He will pay you to shear them.|
|Official length||Very Short|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
If you already have the 20 unnoted balls of wool[edit | edit source]
If you don't have the balls of wool[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Fred the Farmer north of Lumbridge.
- He will give you shears if you do not have them.
- Enter the sheep pen to the east, connected to his house and shear sheep for 20 wool.
- Go to the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of Lumbridge Castle.
- Click on the spinning wheel in the southern room to spin the wool.
- With 20 un-noted balls of wool, return to Fred the Farmer.
- Talk to Fred the Farmer and hand them in.
Rewards[edit | edit source]