Sheep Shearer/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Fred the Farmer in the house by the sheep pen north of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||Fred the Farmer's sheep are getting mighty woolly. He will pay you to shear them.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
If you already have the balls of wool[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Fred the Farmer north of Lumbridge.
- Talk to him again with 20 balls of wool in your inventory (must be in un-noted form).
If you don't have the balls of wool[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Fred the Farmer north of Lumbridge. . He will give you shears
- Enter the fenced area with the sheep east of his house and shear 20 sheep. (Click on the sheep or use the shears on the sheep.)
- Head to the Lumbridge Castle and head to the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US].
- Click on the spinning wheel in the south room with the large carpet to spin your wool.
- With 20 un-noted balls of wool in your inventory, head back to Fred the Farmer.
- Talk to Fred the Farmer.
Rewards[edit | edit source]