Shield of Arrav/Quick guide
|Shield of Arrav (#6)|
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Varrock Palace library. Talk to Reldo, the librarian, located at the northern end of Varrock Castle|
|Description||Varrockian literature tells of a valuable shield, stolen long ago from the museum of Varrock, by a gang of professional thieves. See if you can track down this shield and return it to the museum. You will need a friend to help you complete this quest.|
A trustworthy friend or partner. Players can join the official clan chat "OSRS SOA" to look for a partner.
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Reldo, located in the library in Varrock Palace.
- Check the bookcase with a bright blue book in the top shelf, and read the book.
- Talk to Reldo again.
- Talk to Baraek, the fur trader in Varrock Square, and ask about the Phoenix Gang.
- Make your way to the Phoenix Gang Hideout in the south-east corner of Varrock between the two bars, and climb down the trapdoor.
- Talk to Straven.
- Kill Jonny the beard, located in Varrock's Blue Moon Inn, and pick up the Intel report.
- Take the report back to Straven.
You are now a member of the Phoenix Gang.
- Talk to Charlie the Tramp located near the south entrance of Varrock.
- Go down the alley and enter the Black Arm Gang hideout.
- Talk to Katrine.
- Trade your partner for a weapon store key.
- Go to the south-east corner of Varrock, and look for a small room with a ladder.
- Use the key on the door and climb up the ladder.
- Kill the Weaponsmaster.
- Pick up both Phoenix crossbows and take them back to Katrine.
You are now a member of the Black Arm Gang.
- Go upstairs in the hideout and open the cupboard to the south of the stairs to find half of the Shield of Arrav.
- Take your half of the shield to Curator Haig Halen, located in the Varrock Museum.
- Trade your half of the certificate with your partner. (Ironmen: Use the certificate halves on your partner)
- Use both halves of the certificate on each other to make a completed certificate.
- Take the certificate to King Roald in the castle to receive your reward.