Shield of Arrav/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Varrock Palace library. Talk to Reldo, the librarian, located at the northern end of Varrock Castle|
|Description||Varrockian literature tells of a valuable shield, stolen long ago from the museum of Varrock, by a gang of professional thieves. See if you can track down this shield and return it to the museum. You will need a friend to help you complete this quest.|
A trustworthy friend or partner. Players can join the official chat-channel "OSRS SOA" to look for a partner.
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Reldo, located in the library in Varrock Palace.
- Check the bookcase with a bright blue book in the top shelf, and read the book.
- Talk to Reldo again.
Black Arm Gang[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Charlie the Tramp located near the south entrance of Varrock.
- Go down the alley (the door to the west) and enter the Black Arm Gang hideout.
- Talk to Katrine.
- Trade your partner for a weapon store key.
- Go to the south-east corner of Varrock and look for a small room with a ladder. It's connected to the west side of the building with the chaos altar in it.
- Use the key on the door and climb up the ladder.
- Kill the Weaponsmaster, or use Telekinetic Grab to pick up two Phoenix crossbows without fighting him.
- Pick up both Phoenix crossbows.
- Take two Phoenix crossbows to Katrine.
You are now a member of the Black Arm Gang.
- Go upstairs in the hideout and open the cupboard to the south of the stairs to find half of the Shield of Arrav.
Phoenix Gang[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Baraek, the fur trader in Varrock Square, and ask about the Phoenix Gang.
- Make your way to the Phoenix Gang Hideout in the south-east corner of Varrock in the building with a ladder to the basement, west of the Mage of Zamorak altar. (Look for the icon)
- Talk to Straven.
- Kill Jonny the beard, located in Varrock's Blue Moon Inn, and pick up the Intel report.
- Report back to Straven.
You are now a member of the Phoenix Gang.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Take your half of the shield to Curator Haig Halen, located in the Varrock Museum.
- Trade your half of the certificate with your partner. (Ironmen: Use the certificate halves on your partner)
- Use both halves of the certificate on each other to make a completed certificate.
- Take the certificate to King Roald in the castle to receive your reward.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 600 coins
- Additional rewards when talking with Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum