Shilo Village/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Mosol Rei outside of Shilo Village in the south part of Karamja.|
|Description||New areas in the southern part of Karamja Island have been discovered with a mysterious village. Who knows what hidden treasures exist, and what dangers lurk to guard them?|
|Official length||Medium – Long|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- (Have at least 1 free inventory space. Using a gnome glider to travel to "Gandius" is the fastest way to get there, but this requires 30 Agility to cross a shortcut. Moving your player-owned house to Brimhaven is another fast transport option.) Talk to Mosol Rei outside of Shilo Village.
- Go to Trufitus at his house in eastern Tai Bwo Wannai (quest icon on minimap). Fairy ring CKR is nearby.
- Use the wampum belt on him.
Ah Za Rhoon[edit | edit source]
- To get to Ah Za Rhoon, after giving Trufitus the wampum belt head east then slightly south to the log crossing near the crashed Gnome glider, cross the log then proceed south to the dark rocky area on the minimap. It is fastest to teleport to the Duel Arena via the ring of dueling, and then use the nearby gnome glider to Gandius.
- Use your spade on the mound of earth.
- Use a lit torch or candle on the fissure, then use your rope on the fissure. (Note: You will lose whatever light source you decide to use on the fissure.)
- Search the fissure (32 Agility) to climb down and follow the cave south until you reach the stream.
- Use your chisel on the stone at 4 to receive a stone-plaque. Read it.
- Search the cave-in at 2 to enter a new cave.
- Search the loose rocks at 6 to find a tattered scroll. Read the scroll.
- Search the sacks at 7 to find a crumpled scroll. Read the scroll.
- Search the ancient gallows at 8 to get the Zadimus corpse.
- Teleport out, or head back to the first area via the cave-in at 2.
- If you went back to first area, leave by crafting the broken table at 3 into a raft, or by searching the rocks at 5. You will take heavy damage if you fail the search rocks at 5.
- Return to Trufitus and use the 4 items you have collected on him.
- Head west to the tribal statue near Trufitus' hut and bury the corpse.
- Use the bone shard on Trufitus.
Tomb of Bervirius[edit | edit source]
- Bronze wire and a chisel are required for the next section. There is an anvil to the north west of Trufitus' hut if you have a hammer and bronze bar. You can buy both a hammer and a bronze bar from the General Store north-west of the anvil.
- Search the well-stacked rocks on the northern side of Cairn Isle (32 Agility) (fairy ring CKR is nearby) and then enter the crevice. (If you can't get in the cave it is because the scrolls haven't been read). Make sure you "walk" over the bridge, running almost guarantees you will fall.
- Head south and search the dolmen (Note: Make sure you have at least 3 empty inventory slots or you will have to come back with Charcoal and Papyrus to get the notes).
- Use a chisel on the sword pommel.
- Use bronze wire on the bone beads.
- Teleport out, if you do not have either fairy rings or you have not completed The Grand Tree, climb up the rockslide nearby to escape the cave. You will take up to 10 damage if you fail to climb the rocks.
Tomb of Rashiliyia[edit | edit source]
- 3 Regular bones are required in this section.
- Head south-east from fairy ring DKP to the blue dot on the map above.
- Search the unique bright green palm tree from the north side to find two doors.
- Search the doors to find the keyhole.
- Use your chisel on the bone shard to make a bone key.
- Equip the Beads of the dead then use the key on the doors.
- Open the ancient gate (while wearing the beads of the dead necklace), then climb down the rocks.
- Run west, south, then south-west through the dungeon to reach a pair of doors.
- Use 3 regular bones on the doors. (Note: Be sure not to bury them.)
- *Note* if you have forgotten your bones you can kill the skeletons for the bones, do not kill the zombies as they will turn into a cloud of green gas.
- Search the dolmen, then defeat Nazastarool in his 3 forms. If you click away from the dialogue at the end of each form, click on the dolmen again to resume the other phases.
- Use Protect from Melee or stand behind the dolmen to safespot him.
- Take the Rashiliyia corpse.
- Note: If you try to leave the cave the way you came in, the door will be locked and Rashiliyia will summon three Undead ones to kill you. You can however still leave by using the bone key on the doors.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Return to Cairn Isle (fairy ring ckr).
- Go through the well-stacked rocks.
- Use the corpse on the dolmen.
- Note: Dropping the Locating crystal, from the quest, will cause the player to take 5-10 damage. If the player has 10 or less hitpoints when they drop this item they will die.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 3,875 Crafting experience
- Access to Shilo Village
- Ability to quick travel to Shilo Village using the cart near the Brimhaven docks
- After completing the quest, you can sell every item you obtained during the quest to Yanni Salika in Shilo Village for 2,000 — 100 each for the stone-plaque, tattered scroll, crumpled scroll, Bervirius notes and the bone key, 500 for the locating crystal, and 1000 for the beads of the dead.
- Ability to mine the gem rocks in Shilo Village mine.