|Released||21 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||It's a sheet of silk.|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|Exchange||17 coins (info)|
Silk can be bought from various silk traders around Runescape.
Silk can be stolen from silk stalls with a Thieving level of 20, yielding 24 experience. Un-noted silk can also be sold to the Silk merchant who runs the stall for as much as 60 coins a piece by offering to sell for 120 coins first. However, the silk merchant will refuse to deal with the player if they have stolen silk from the stalls within the past 30 minutes of in-game time.
Products[edit | edit source]
Uses[edit | edit source]
Silk is used in the following quests:
- Dragon Slayer - One silk is needed to open the magic door in the Dwarven Mine.
- Enlightened Journey - 10 silk are needed to make the Hot Air Balloon.
- Ghosts Ahoy - One silk is needed repair the model ship.
- Mourning's End Part I - Two silk are needed to repair mourner trousers.
- Cold War - One silk is needed to make the clockwork suit.
- Song of the Elves - One silk is needed to make the Ardougne knight tabard.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Silk trader||Al Kharid||∞||3||N/A|
|Raetul and Co's Cloth Store.||Sophanem||10||30||22|
|Thessalia's Fine Clothes.||Varrock||5||30||16|
|Vermundi's Clothes Stall||Keldagrim Palace||5||39||16|
|Silk merchant||East Ardougne, Great Kourend||N/A||N/A||60|