|Released||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|Quest||The Knight's Sword|
|Location||The White Knights' Castle in Falador|
|Shop||White Knight Armoury|
|Examine||An elderly White Knight.|
Sir Vyvin is a ranked White Knight officer that is involved in The Knight's Sword quest, his being the sword that was lost. He lives in the White Knights' Castle in Falador in the eastern part of the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US]. He sells white equipment to anyone who has completed Wanted!.
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
- Sir Vyvin is the solution to the hard cryptic clue: Surviving. Players will need to solve a puzzle box.
- Sir Vyvin is the solution to the master cryptic clue: Hopefully this set of armour will help you to keep surviving. Wear a white platebody and white platelegs.
Knight Rankings[edit | edit source]
In order to increase your ranking, you must kill a certain number of Black Knights. You start off as a Novice at 100 kills, and as you kill more knights, you'll advance in rank.
|300||Page||Med helm, Plateskirt, Square shield|
|500||Noble||Mace, Staff, Longsword|
|800||Adept||Full helm, Platebody, Kiteshield, Boots, Gloves|
|1,300||Master||Two-handed sword, Halberd, Scimitar, Warhammer, Battleaxe, Claws|
Players can check their rank upon clicking the Wanted! Quest journal, with wordings of "I am currently a (Rank) White Knight with a kill score of XXX."
Knight rankings can be used to obtain white equipment from Sir Vyvin's shop. Each piece of equipment requires a specific knight ranking to buy, but not to wear. Pieces of White equipment can be sold back to Sir Vyvin at the same price as they were bought at.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|9 – 23 August 2005
The eyepatch in the NPC's chathead was graphically updated.
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|March-May 2004 –
9-23 August 2005
|9-23 August 2005 –|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His name sounds similar to the word "Surviving"; this word is part of a clue scroll which leads to Sir Vyvin.
- The number of kills required for each rank grows like the Fibonacci sequence.
- Sir Vyvin was involved in the 2021 Christmas event, in which the Squire accidentally painted Sir Vyvin's armour pink. During the event Sir Vyvin had a graphical override wearing no armour, and at the end of the event a festive variant appeared that wore a santa hat.