Skippy and the Mogres
Miniquest details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Skippy located south-east of the town of Rimmington.|
|Official difficulty||Unknown edit|
|Description||Help a drunken man haunted by the curse of the Mogres.|
|Official length||Very short|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Teleport to Draynor and pick some nettles along the south wall of Draynor Village jail. Wear gloves when picking nettles. It is recommended that you pick several nettles (3-5) as you can fail when boiling the nettle-water, and you will have to run back to Draynor if this happens.
- Travel south-east of Rimmington and north-west of the fishing spots, and look for Skippy along the shore.
- He is the only NPC wobbling around in the area, so he shouldn't be too hard to find.
- Talk to him.
- He's a little drunk and rambles on about something. You'll have to knock some sense into him somehow.
- Right-click him and choose "Sober-Up Skippy" with the bucket of water in your inventory.
- He gets annoyed but seems a bit more sober and asks for a bowl of hot nettle tea to warm himself up.
- Note: If you didn't already pick some, you can find nettles along the south wall of Draynor Village jail. Wear gloves when picking nettles.
- Use a bowl of water with nettles to create nettle-water, and then use this liquid on the range just north of Skippy. Avoid accidentally drinking the bowl. If you fail and accidentally boil over the nettle-water, you can refill the bowl at the sink in the same room and try again.
- Head back to Skippy, and use the nettle tea on him (be sure to right-click it, or else you will drink it) to warm him up.
- Now, however, he is hung over and wants a hangover cure. The ingredients for a hangover cure are learned during Plague City, but if you already know them you do not need to complete this quest in order to make one.
- Get a bucket of milk, and use your chocolate dust on it. Add the snape grass to the chocolatey milk (be sure not to drink this also), and you make a hangover cure.
- Use the hangover cure on Skippy, who becomes cured.
- He tells you about the Mogres who attacked him and how he escaped.
Congratulations! You've completed Skippy and the Mogres.
Reward[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Skippy's phrase "The horror! The horror!" that he sometimes shouts while throwing things into the water is a reference to the famous line in Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.
- If you already have ingredients for the hangover cure you will get slightly different dialogue.