|Released||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
A Skull is an item that can be found in various places:
- Two can be found north of the Goblin Village, near the Mind altar in the level 2 Wilderness.
- Five can be found in and around the Eastern Ruins in mid-level Wilderness.
- North-east of the green dragon area.
- South-west in the Shayzien graveyard.
- Several can be found in the Bone Yard
- East inside the Sisterhood Sanctuary
Other than quests, skulls can only be used for Construction in player-owned houses. The player can use them to make a skeleton throne (level 88), skull torches (level 94), and hanging skeletons (level 94).
If you're entering the Wilderness to obtain a skull, watch out for player killers.
Spawns[edit | edit source]
|Wilderness - north-east of Goblin Village||2||Maplink||Wilderness✓|
|Shayzien - Graveyard of Heroes||2||Maplink||N/A|
|Wilderness - Bone Yard||3||Maplink||Wilderness✓|
|Feldip Hills - north of the Corsair Cove Resource Area||1||Maplink||Kandarin✓|
Products[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wise Old Man of Draynor will say to get rid of any skulls the player may have, for hygiene purposes.